Saturday, March 19, 2011

TEA PARTY


What a fun time I had with Michelle and Oli on Thursday, St. Patricks Day, when they invited me to a tea party at the Sister's Tea House, Fenton.

I arrived at their house to find Oli looking out the glass door anxiously awaiting her special tea party day.  Because she loves pretty dresses, and didn't have a green fancy dress, she informed her mom that "I can't wear GREEN to the Sister's Tea House."   I was able to help her out a bit with a new green bow I had made for her hair.

We arrived around 11:15 and went straight upstairs where there is an abundance of fancy dresses, hats and more hats, gloves, boas, and jewelry.    We all had fun trying on "new looks".  Grandma had fun taking pictures!  The fun ended abruptly when the fire alarm sounded!  Opps!  We had to go......

The alarm turned out to be a false alarm so we were then seated for lunch.   Beautiful tea cups, lace, flowers, adorned the tea room.     Our waitress took our order then asked Oli if she would like to pick out her tea cup?  The pot of tea was brought to our table and we enjoyed sipping it together.

If you haven't enjoyed a girls day out in a while, I'd would recommend you take your girls to Sisters Tea House in Fenton.  There is a memory there just waiting to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment