Saturday, March 5, 2011

HOPING TO DO BETTER

I haven't posted here for a long while and I'm not sure why.  I have been really busy and a little tired in the evening when I have the time to write.  When I'm tired, it's hard to write.   I also went through the winter feeling somewhat stressed about so much work and some things that were totally out of my control. 

In January I finally broke down and went to the doctor only to find that my blood pressure was through the roof and my cholesterol was way too high.  This happens to me every winter.  I think it is the fact that I have been stuck inside with all the cold and all I want to do is cook and eat!

I have already got the blood pressure lowered with exercise, medication, and letting go of stress.  The cholesterol....well we'll see in a couple of months.

I hope to be back to making regular posts about Holmans Happenings.  I love my family and I need to start writing about them.  I will save my other site to post about my hobbies, crafting and simple living.

Thanks for checking in on me.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment