Saturday, November 5, 2011

THE TOOTHLESS GRIN

Andrew, October 2011
A few weeks ago the family was down to help Sidney and I with moving some furniture. 

All the grandkids were here and I kept noticing Andrew had a front tooth that made him look like "Hillbilly Bob".   It was then I was told that this tooth had been loose all day but wasn't budging!


Scott began to work at pulling it, but there was no progress.

Andrew was curled up on Scott's lap I got to teasing him about putting his toes in his mouth.  He had a sock on his foot and soon he was putting his big toe in his mouth.  We made a game of it and when the toe got to his mouth I would pull on it and I could feel the tooth giving.   Finally!  Victory!  The tooth was gone.   A memory was made too.  How many of you have every lost a tooth by biting on the toe of your sock?  Andrew can put that one in his memory book. 

This is the sock that pulled the tooth......

 Family is such fun.  I love the laughter and joy that is had when we are all together!  Thank you God for my family!   All my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment