Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FAMILY TIME AT THE BONTANICAL GARDENS

I treasure the times that I get to spend with my grandchildren, especially knowing how quickly the years pass by.  So while on vacation in June, I requested a day together at the Missouri Bontanical Gardens (Shaw's Garden as I fondly remember it).


The maze and feeding the fish are always the highlight of our visit, but I always enjoy the wonderful photos that we get while there.  Michelle went with us this year and took some really great photos but her computer crashed and she lost them, so here are a few of mine (less great) that captured  Grandma's special time together.  Thank you family for humoring me and letting me spend some great moments with you.
Michelle is our family photographer but we were able to capture
her picture while she tried to find her way out of the maze!
Never too old for riding the sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment